4. Rights and Obligations
4.1. Hereunder we undertake to:
2) duly consider incoming applications, complaints and comments of users.
4.2. We Have the right to:
1) amend and (or) supplement the Terms, if necessary, including updates in accordance with the applicable law;
2) modify, suspend or terminate operation or access to the Services, any its part and/or function for any reason;
3) interrupt the operation of the Services or any part thereof, if necessary to perform any maintenance, bug fixes and/or make any other modifications.
4.3. The User agrees to:
1) submit reliable information required for the use of the Services;
3) bear full responsibility for keeping personal account details, including the password, confidential, as well as for any other activities that occur on behalf of the user account.
You agree to notify us immediately in case of a compromised account (theft, unauthorised access);
4) refrain from re-engineering (reverse engineering), decompilation and disassembly of the Services or parts thereof, refrain from actions aimed at determining the source code of the Services, refrain from actions aimed at circumvention of the software and hardware means of protection of the Services;
5) refrain from using the Services for any purpose prohibited by applicable law or these Terms as well as incite any illegal activity or other activity that violates our rights and legitimate interests as well as the rights and legitimate interests of third parties.
4.4. The User has the right to:
1) use the functionality of the Services to the extent and in the manner permitted by these Terms and the applicable law;
3) at any time stop using the functionality of the Messenger by deactivating the account. If you want to delete your personal data after deactivating your account, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org